Waterfront Park has two docking areas, the Great Lawn Docks and the Amphitheater Docks. Docks are open during park hours, 6am – 11pm daily.
- Docking is first-come, first-served.
- The docks may be closed or there may be a required fee to dock during major park events at Waterfront Park, including the July 4th holiday and/or concerts. Please call ahead for availability and for more information about docking during special events.
- Electricity and water hookups are not guaranteed.
- In some instances, overnight docking for short stays may be arranged. If you are interested in this, please fill out and submit the form below.
- Please consider a donation to Waterfront Park to help keep the docks maintained and open to the public!
Great Lawn Docks
Location: Between the Great Lawn and Harbor Lawn
Parking: Green & Orange lots
Location: In front of the Brown-Forman Amphitheater
Parking: Tan & Turquoise lots