A centerpiece of Waterfront Park, the Great Lawn is a massive green space that can accommodate a variety of programmed activities, such as concerts, viewing fireworks, festivals, or large picnics. The Great Lawn is divided into two sections, the North Lawn (north of I-64) and the South Lawn (south of I-64).
- The North Lawn is 7 acres.
- The South Lawn is 5 acres.
- Both spaces can easily accommodate over 20,000.
- 1200 amp electrical service available with WDC electrical distribution trailer located on the North Great Lawn.
- Paved area with two 200 amp electrical services can accommodate concessions.
- Gentle sloping surface provides a casual a amphitheater with a fabulous backdrop, the Ohio river!
- Stadium stairs can seat up to 1000.