The Brown-Forman Amphitheater is is a peaceful green space located near the Adventure Playground. It offers dramatic views of the downtown skyline and Big Four® Bridge.
- Adjacent to floating docks by Towhead Island.
- Can accomodate several thousand people on grass risers and the surrounding hillside.
- Features concrete stage area with 400 amp electrical service.
- 200 amp electrical service for concessions.
- Can be easily gated for paid admission events.
- Connected to a 20 foor wide espalanade that allows easy vehicular access for setup and creates an ideal merchandise vendor area with an electrical outlet at every other light pole.
- Turquoise parking lot can be used in combination with the space.
- Potable Water in the restroom building of the Turquoise Parking Lot.