Home to the WFPK Waterfront Wednesday concert series, the Big Four Lawn is located adjacent to the Big Four Bridge in the heart of Waterfront Park, just east of the Lincoln Memorial and Swing Garden and west of the Adventure Playground. This beautiful and open green space offers amazing views of the Ohio River and the Big Four Bridge. It can accommodate concerts, festivals, walks/runs, weddings, galas, and many more functions. Climb atop the Walking Bridge for an aerial view of this awesome space!
The nearest parking for this venue are the Red & Silver lots, River Road (north side only).
- Approximately 3 acres of flat lawn area.
- Can easily accommodate from a group of 250 to a large festival of 10,000.
- Electrical service is available.
- Adjacent to the Swing Garden.
- Venue space sits between the Lincoln parking lot and the Silver parking lot.
- The Big Four ramp spiral wraps around the Big Four Lawn.