Where: 129 River Road (next to Joe’s Crab Shack)
What: LVA Summer Camp
Contact: Louisville Visual Arts | 502.584.8166
Young artist are invited to enjoy special waterfront themed art instruction and outdoor waterfront park adventures.
Artist have an opportunity to create in a tented open air environment (weather permitting) at the water’s edge with a beautiful and inspiring river view. Classes take place at the Waterfront Park offices (129 River Road – next to Joe’s Crab Shack).
Outdoor adventures include:
- Canoe and learn about Beargrass Creek
- Playing at the Waterfront Park Playgrounds and Splash Park
- Visiting the Lincoln Memorial created by Ed Hamilton
- Viewing and learning about the public art on display
- Lunch cruise aboard the historic Belle of Louisville/Mary M. Miller
- and more!
Sessions are limited to 15 art students/volunteer opportunities are available
LVA Members registering online are eligible for a $25 discount with code: LVAMEMBER
Waterfront Park Donors registering online are eligible for a $25 discount with code: PARKLOVER
Please review our camp policies here before registering.