Where: Harbor Lawn, Great Lawn
What: Fourth of July Celebration!
Contact: email@example.com | 502.574.3768
Featuring FREE concerts with performances by MojoFlo, Dr. Dundiff & Otis Jr., Jenna Dean, The Afrophycisists, and DJ Kaos.
Items not permitted inside event grounds: Grills, tents, glass, cans, bottles, coolers, fireworks, pets, bicycles or skateboards, amplification devices, tents or canopies, outside food & alcohol, signs or banners over 24″x24″. Unopened bottles of water ARE permitted. Please recycle your plastic cups and water bottles. There will be bicycle racks to lock up your bicycles on site.
The Catfish Louie Kids’ Area (5-9pm) will feature pony rides; a petting farm; putt putt sponsored by the Louisville Downtown Partnership; and science, music, art, and other activities by:
- Friends of the Waterfront
- Kentucky Science Center – Do Science!
- Jug Band Jubilee, Louisville Folk School, and WUOL’s Summer Listening Program – make your own instruments and conduct a band!
- DrumSmart LLC – Discover the Drummer in You! DrumSmart LLC will engage community members of all ages and abilities in a drum circle that will make you feel refreshed, creative, and full of energy. Let your inner drummer out and learn more about the positive benefits of drumming.
- Louisville Visual Art
- Waterfront Botanical Garden
- Louisville Metro Police Department and Louisville Fire Department – helicopter and safety equipment display, child ID station
- Waterfront Park playground
Fireworks by Zambelli! (10pm)
Upscale festival cuisine, Coors Light Beer Garden, Old Forester Bourbon Bar.
Flags4Vets patriotic installation on the Great Lawn: Beginning at noon on Tuesday, July 4, the public is invited to help place 15,000 U.S. flags in honor of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces and other first responders.
Our musical guests:
MojoFlo @ 8:40 p.m.
Otis Junior & Dr. Dundiff @ 7:10 p.m.
Jenna Dean @ 6:05 p.m.
Afrophysicists @ 5 p.m.
DJ KAOS @ 5:45, 6:50, 8:10 p.m.
Holiday Weekend Schedule (pdf)
Louisville Waterfront Fourth Poster (large pdf)
Thanks to our generous sponsors:
• Louisville Metro
• Waterfront Development Corporation
• Louisville Public Media
• Louisville Downtown Partnership
• Old Forester
• Magic 101.3
• Friends of the Waterfront
• Louisville Bats
• Bearno’s Pizza
• Simon Signs
• WaterSide at RiverPark Place
• Atomic Workshop