We hope that you have found the perfect venue for your event and understand the fees associated with hosting at Waterfront Park! If you are ready, please follow these steps to plan an event with us.
- Waterfront Park Special Event Permit & Signed Agreement
• Online Form OR
• Hard copy
• If you prefer to submit a hard copy of the application, please print, fill out and return to the WDC Events staff via email, mail, fax, upload, or drop off at our office.
• We would like to feature your public event on our website calendar. Please don’t forget to complete the Calendar Listing Form at the end of the online form or hard copy.
- Louisville Metro Permit Application (required in addition to WDC application)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Map Layout
- Load In/Out Schedule
- Belvedere Special Event Permit and Signed Agreement
• Please be sure to review the Belvedere Weight Limits
Please review Metro’s Special Events Handbook to determine if any additional permits are needed for your event. Permits to consider:
- Alcohol Permit
- Fireworks Permit
- Stage Permit
- Tent Permit