The Great Lawn
- Phase II Smaller Venues
- Peripheral Venues
The centerpiece of Waterfront Park is a massive green space that can accomodate a variety of programmed activities, such as concerts, viewing fireworks, festivals, or large picnics. The Great Lawn is divided into two sections, the North Lawn (north of I-64) and the South Lawn (south of I-64).
- - The North Lawn is 7 acres.
- - The South Lawn is 5 acres.
- - Both spaces can easily accommodate over 20,000.
- - 1200 amp electrical service available with WDC electrical distribution trailer located on the North Great Lawn.
- - Paved area with two 200 amp electrical services can accommodate concessions.
- - Gentle sloping surface provides a casual a amphitheater with a fabulous backdrop, the Ohio river!
- - Stadium stairs can seat up to 1000.